- work/career issues
- constant worry
- obsessions/compulsions/hoarding behaviors
- PTSD: combat or other trauma
- childhood wounds
- feeling like something's missing in life
- grief and loss
- suicidal thoughts
- high-risk, thrill-seeking behaviors like unprotected sex, speeding/drunk driving, danger "sports"
- self-sabotaging/self-destructive behaviors
- being walled off emotionally or feeling numb
- cutting behavior
- rage/violence/criminal behavior
- feeling uncomfortable in your own skin
- lack of confidence
- dating issues
- intimacy issues and fear of committment
- sexual issues like impaired erections or ejaculation
- body image and eating disorders
- chronic health issues
- optimizing and understanding your medications
- sexuality (curious, questioning, gay, bisexual)
- gender (crossdressing; transgender)
and the list goes on and on. If you find yourself somewhere on this list, you're not alone. Many heros battle these demons successfully. But they don't do it alone.
Set backs and challenges like these benefit from the assistance of a competent, caring, and effective professional. Professional assistance can help you bounce back quicker, so you can stay on top of your game. Reaching out for assistance doesn't mean you're weak. If you broke a bone you would seek out a physician. No one would think you were weak or crazy for getting help. In fact, others would admire you, thinking you were strong, brave, and wise. Rather than a sign of dependence on someone else, therapy can be seen as a responsible way of maintaining your health, well-being, relationships, and career.
You don't have to suffer alone in silence. I can be there for you, wherever you are, working conveniently, securely, and effectively online via Skype, delivering life changing results. Contact me to lessen your troubles today. The benefits are more: health, happiness, love, confidence, peace and success.